[Rhodes22-list] You might be a True American if....

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 06:51:07 EDT 2006

Came across my email this AM. Makes one think about
how those  in the middle politically  are being
bullied by the ends of the spectrum.

elle

It is time to change from REDNECK humor to  TRUE
AMERICAN  Humor! Only I don't see it as Humor, but the
correct way to LIVE  YOUR LIFE ! If you feel the same,
pass this on to your True  American friends. Ya'll
know who ya' are...

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: It never occurred to
you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under
God."

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You've never
protested about  seeing the 10 Commandments posted in
public  places.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You still say
"Christmas"  instead of "Winter Festival."

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You bow your head
when someone
prays.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You stand and place
your hand  over your heart when they play the National
Anthem.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You treat Viet  Nam
vets with  great respect, and alw ays have.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You've never burned
an American  flag.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You know what you
believe and  you aren't afraid to say so, no matter
who is listening.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You respect your
elders and  expect your kids to do the same.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You'd give your last
dollar to a  friend.

If you got this email from me, it is because I believe
that you, like me, have just enough TRUE AMERICAN in
you to have the same  beliefs as those talked about in
this email. This is Excellent, No  Matter what you
deem fit to call it. It is our Country, It is our way
of LIFE, and I love it.

God Bless the U S A ! Git 'er done!!!!!!!!!!!!