[Rhodes22-list] You might be a True American if....

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Sep 27 16:32:17 EDT 2006

I'm sorry if anybody is offended by any more measure than I was at the first
list that Elle posted.  Truly, I'm a moderate, not an extremist, but
extremist rhetoric from others brings out the beast in me.

That said, white man's guilt or not, you have to admit there are two
Americas--one for white men and one for everybody else.  Not exactly a level
playing field.

Slim