[Rhodes22-list] You might be a True American if.... (turned political, no longer funny)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Sep 28 00:05:15 EDT 2006

Wow, sounds like a pretty cynical view...

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> salm at mn.rr.com 9/27/2006 2:36:57 pm >>>
Yeah, OK, I'd like to add a few too:

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if you continue to support the administration
no matter how many lies are crammed down our throats.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if you go to church every Sunday and pray for
the destruction of others in the name of God.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if you think all languages except English
should be banned within our borders.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if you're a white Anglo.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if you think only TRUE AMERICANS adhere to this
list!!