[Rhodes22-list] You might be a True American if....

3drecon at comcast.net 3drecon at comcast.net
Thu Sep 28 15:25:09 EDT 2006

Brad,
    Well, there are those less fortunate like:
Jay Rockefeller
George Soros (as you mentioned)
Barbara Streisand
Nancy Pelosi
The poverty stricken, Diane Feinstein
The disadvantaged Kennedys
Rich Democrat Samuel Waksal, former head of ImClone and de facto stockbroker for rich Democrat Martha Stewart, gives large sums of cash to rich Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton and HILLPAC, her political action committee.
HILLPAC donates a large sum of cash ($5,000) to nouveau riche Democrat Rep. Betty McCollum, the 4th District’s most well funded former teacher with $456,175 in current campaign receipts, 58 percent of which comes from PACs.
Democrat Betty McCollum adds HILLPAC’s (and Democrat Sam Waksal’s) money to her campaign war chest that currently swells to the level of her ego.
Rich Democrat and ethical icon Hillary Rodham Clinton, under pressure from the New York Post, announces she will donate rich Democrat Sam Waksal’s contribution to charity.
Democrat Betty McCollum keeps all $5,000, with rich Democrat Sam Waksal’s share fully intact
Need more?
Philip

From: "Brad Haslett" <flybrad at gmail.com>