[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Herb (You might be a true American. . . )

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Sep 28 13:31:26 EDT 2006

Hey Brad--Happy Birthday!!  I'll hoist one in your name.  As for being in
touch with reality--I've never made such a claim.  It's that I'm
under-employed right now and I've had too much time on my hands and I like
pushing y'all's buttons.  But I've spewed enough of my blather on this topic
for now.  (I can hear the cheers.)

Slim