[Rhodes22-list] Brad's birthday.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 09:01:17 EDT 2006

Mary Lou,

Congratulations on your upcoming retirement!  More sailing?  Also in the
mail yesterday was an investment magazine from T Rowe Price with an article
on the time value of money.  If you invested $4000 per year annually from
age 25 until age 65 you'd have $1.123,124 in the bank. Let's see, in 1981 I
was making $700 per month jerking gear for a commuter airline, paying off
student loans, and expecting my oldest.  Nope, don't think I had an extra
four grand that year.  Guess I'll have to work a bit longer.  Everytime I
have this discussion with my oldest (age 24) he gives me that 'RCA dog' look
meaning, "do you have any idea what I could buy with four grand?"

There is a very flat learning curve in this family.

Brad