[Rhodes22-list] More on 'Hannibal'

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 08:22:03 EDT 2006

Well, 'Hannibal's not real...but his 'inspiration'
surely is out there....

"Composite" makes one think twice.......Hazelwood
interviewed 41 men who raped (and worse) 837
women...and who attempted to rape more than 400
additional victims...Frankly, I'd prefer one real-life
HL (NIMBY)than all these perverts...

elle