[Rhodes22-list] Supposed to be 'Hannibal' not Bill

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 09:27:44 EDT 2006

Philip,

Another applicable aphorism might be, "Don't try to
teach a pig to sing...it wastes time & annoys the
pig."

So I'm done with singing lessons...

Nothing I like more than a good discussion w/o
descending to name calling, assinuations,(that's a
blended word...;^)  etc., so I'm done. But when they
have nothing to say they distort, evade, and assume,
and attack.  Not my thing.

> still haven't heard from the nay-sayers where in the
> world life is better than here.

What I don't understand, never have, is why it is
sport in this country to tear ourselves down,
disparage everything, look for ulterior motives, and
lay it all out as fodder for the world.....(anyone
following the race in VA between G Allen & Webb? )

!!!And yet people continue to try any means possible
to come here ...!!!

Thanks for your measured comments.

elle