[Rhodes22-list] 2 houses (political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 13:29:34 EDT 2007

Hank,

First, Al Gore is a phony, as fake as a three-dollar bill. He would be easy
fodder for the MSM if he wasn't their golden child. He DID go to Vietnam and
spent five months behind a typewriter in Saigon.  Why people compared his
"service" against W's having survived flying a really nasty airplane in the
Guard is beyond me.  They either don't know jack about flying or want to
believe what they want to believe.  Gore isn't down for the count, he'll be
back.  The Dems have one really good guy running, Richardson, and they won't
give him the time of day.

Second, the aftermath of the war was very badly mismanaged.  Every criticism
and suggestion by the Dems of handling the aftermath has been met (increase
troops, fire Rummy, etc) but now that things are looking better, we must
pull out now before it actually succeeds. The far left side of the Dems (the
one's currently calling the shots) would rather see the sovereign government
of Iraqi fail to booster they're own political purposes, regardless of the
long term consequences for the US and the globe.  Sad.

The behavior of this Congress is the most chickenshit and disgusting since
the Civil War.  I'm wasting my time and keystrokes.  People, get a clue!
The Middle East is not like the rest of the world and "nice talk" won't cut
it.  Maybe some day when people wake-up and Israel is gone overnight,
they'll figure it out.  Or New York, LA, Chicago, take your pick.

Sheeple!  Thank God or whatever you believe in that there are a few good
men/women left.

Brad