[Rhodes22-list] New Rodes Owner - and GPS Tracks

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Apr 4 08:29:27 EDT 2007

Folks,

My Gps leaves little ticks where you have been on the map page.  It shows
where you have been, are, and if you want to go back, just follow the
tracks...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum: Jack Daniels whiskey has been the genesis of many strange tales,
and here's another:  a Kentucky man with a bottle of Jack Daniels in his
hand broke into a 100-foot yacht in Hollywood, hot-wired it, and took it for
a joy ride down the Intracoastal Waterway.
The name of the yacht, "Nuova Vita", means "new life" in Italian, and maybe
that's what the man was after.  But a little whiskey does not a captain
make, and after turning a few doughnuts in the water and doing a few
zig-zags, the yacht was firmly aground less than a mile from its starting
point.
Police charged Benjamin Mami, 46, of Kentucky with Grand Theft, a
first-degree felony.