[Rhodes22-list] [Fwd: Re: Pecker tracks]

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Apr 4 11:20:08 EDT 2007

Your serve, Art.
/Robert

-------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Re: Pecker tracks
    Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 10:09:14 -0400 (EDT)
    From: czerwonky at earthlink.net
      To: Robert Skinner <robert at squirrelhaven.com>

 I apologize for this automatic reply to your email. To control spam, I now
allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand. If you
would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short
request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive your original
message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I apologize for
this one-time inconvenience. Click the link below to fill out the
request: https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=czerwonky@earthlink.net&id=1hz6aKKw3Nl34e3