[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of politicians.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:26:04 EDT 2007

Wally,

AG's serve at the President's discretion.  Clinton wholesale replacing ALL
of them at once was a first. The press at the time barely mentioned it. Bush
replaced 8 out of almost 100.  Big deal.  This is a huge non-story that
ranks right up there with the one about whats-her-name dying, you know the
one, that blonde chick with the big hooters.

I've been tied down with airplane hangar issues and taxes but plan to get on
the lake soon.  I haven't bothered to look and see if the front that passed
here last night has made it past you, but it is chilly this morning.  At
least there's some wind.

Brad