[Rhodes22-list] JB, Jay Bulfer, Just Bent? And Now Rob Lowe?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Apr 4 10:38:13 EDT 2007

Rob,

So you have inside information?  Are you saying that he is not saying
because he did not send the Commodore his 20 pieces of eight?  Trying to
sneak one by?  Do you think that if he has sent his 20 pieces of eight to
the Commodore, he might be able to get a copy of the mast raising
directions?

We need a Paul Harvey here!  Tell the rest of the story!  And not just a
summuary of one paragraph claiming to be the whole truth.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA