[Rhodes22-list] JB, Jay Bulfer, Just Bent?

JbTek j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Wed Apr 4 12:05:39 EDT 2007

Ed,
You didn't miss anything, I haven't posted since I became an owner. Last
week I drove to Mineapolis to pickup my new (used) 1990 Rhodes 22 (recycled
2001). I spent 6 days on the road, had a small problem in New Mexico with my
tow vehicle but nothing major. The boat towed really well, 1800 miles. Last
week I've had alot of work to make up but I'm finally catching up so I can
spend some quality time getting to know my way around my boat.I raised the
mast last night after work no problem & I adjusted the stays pretty much how
you described. Tonight when I get home I need to figure out where all those
ropes go.
Thanks for your help
Jb