[Rhodes22-list] Raising The Mast (non Redneck method)

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Wed Apr 4 16:18:29 EDT 2007

At 03:58 PM 4/4/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>Perhaps time to repost Slim's list of instructions.  This uses the GB mast
>system which we don't have but the steps are helpful to review. - rob

Aha!  Thanks for that info.  That all makes sense and I can
understand the reasoning for not standing under the mast.  Somebody
is watching over amateurs and fools :-)

It was a good learning process and I've got much better ideas on what
to do next time.  It was also good practice for this winter, when
I'll lower the mast and pull the boat out.  I'm not sure I'll use the
same method.

Cheers!

John Lock