[Rhodes22-list] rigging

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Apr 5 12:20:30 EDT 2007

Well that photo shows a novel solution!   Who uses that? Is it secure
or is someone pulling our leg? I wouldn't think it's too good for sail shape.

I looked and couldn't find any pictures of the IMF set-up. Do you
have IMF or standard? If it's IMF, there's an outhaul line that runs
through an adjustable slider on the boom through a small block
attached the clew and back to the boom. If it's a standard set-up a
you'll probably want a shackle through the clew that attaches to a
something on the tang at the end of the boom. There is probably also
a clip or a place to knot the topping lift at the end of the boom.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD