[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of politicians.

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 12:36:09 EDT 2007

Brad,

I didn't have a question and I would never ask you to do my research. I used
to read your links but quit years ago when I found they often didn't even
support what you were saying. I guess if your sole point is/was Hilary is a
two faced bitch and Clinton fired all 93 and other presidents fired 80 or so
then you are correct. You are incorrect in stating that these firings were
usually done at end of term. My point is Clinton did not start mass firings.

One big difference now....Due to the Patriot Act Bush can replace these guys
without approval. As for the lie? It is fact that the administration stated
they were fired for poor performance and not for political reasons. That sir
WAS a lie. What part of any of the above is not true?

I still think they would have been much better off fessing up from the get
go. Just like I felt Clinton would have been better off saying "I did have
sex with that women....and others too". So as I have said in every post on
this topic....this problem was more a matter of bad timing (half way through
second term), and the BS response afterwards. Add an administration with a
credibilty problem, toss in the Patriot Act loop-hole and things get a
little sticky.

Regarding my sources....What I got off CNN was copies of actual emails and
PDFs of court transcript. They came up first but who cares? Regardless of
what web site one uses for the source of court docs the actual text should
be the same. I am not sure of your point in mentioning FOX verses CNN. Are
you disputing that these are actual transcipts? Facts, facts, facts....not
opinion.

I agreed this should have been much ado about nothing and if fact said so. I
am still not sure you realize this. For the most part this mess was created
in the typical bumbling fashion we have come to expect from current
administration.

Wally