[Rhodes22-list] Captain Michael Corley

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Apr 7 09:16:25 EDT 2007

Captain Michael Corley ( nautical rank, not military)

It is great to have you back.  If you seen the posts to this list, you may
have noticed a certain acrimony about the military.  Many of the new comers
are not aware of who you are.

Here in Greenville, SC, USA we have a local radio talk show.  The host got a
local Army major home on leave to give his perspective of the war in Iraq a
few weeks ago.   This U. S. Army officer was very good at explaining the
situation, and took calls from the listening audience.

I sit here seeing you reluctant to offer your perspective.  Keep in mind
that there are a few of us left who know what you do.  And we support you
because we respect you.  Are you completely prohibited from commenting on
current events because of your job?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  “I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the
first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the
faculty of Harvard University. “ William F. Buckley (1925 - )