[Rhodes22-list] Captain Jim Connolly Registered Independent

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 19:09:46 EDT 2007

Speaking of the independent party, I was disapointed when
they came to Massachusetts, I had to change my party
registration from independent to "unenrolled".  Yuck! made
me sound like I didn't even register to vote.

The advantage of the Massachusetts system, is I could go
into the polling place, register as either dem or gop,
vote, then change back to independent on the way out the
door.  Gotta love it!

So Capt Connolly are you a memeber of the independent
party, or an "unenrolled" voter?

happy happy joy joy

hadz.