[Rhodes22-list] More on GPS

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 08:16:58 EDT 2007

Ron,  I am somewhat in the middle of this one.....yes average temps seem to
be rising and one can not argue that gaciers and ice caps are shrinking
quicker than they used to. Pinning down what part of this temp increase we
are causing is hard to quantify but it does seem clear to me we are
contributing to the problem.

I think it is a good thing to strive for a cleaner environment and more
effient use and types of fuels. If a by product of this is reduced global
warming this is also good.

Wally