[Rhodes22-list] Floridia Rhodes Rental

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 15:38:40 EDT 2007

Luis,

Since you have a Yahoo email account you also get a FREE
web page.  They supply templates, so you could have a
simple page up and running within the next hour!

happy sails & sales :-)

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=m&tp=1&tt=100%20Riverfront%20Blvd,%20Bradenton,%20FL&q2=100%20Riverfront%20Blvd,%20Bradenton,%20FL&trf=0&lon=-82.563372&lat=27.500963&mag=5