[Rhodes22-list] Snow & sales training

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 11:41:17 EDT 2007

Not your fault Art ... Luis needs to set up Web Based Sales
Training for all his agents :-))

--- "Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Whoops!

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

"Did you know...that when you walk past a flower, whether it be in
somebody's garden or on a vacant hillside, the flower will always
smile at you. The most polite way to respond, I've been told, is
to cheerfully return the smile."
--Ron Atchison