[Rhodes22-list] FYI...manufacturer kudos

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 17:08:22 EDT 2007

Rhodies,

My high-speed CF card for my camera died a quick death
this AM...no symptoms; it just quit. Camera didn't
like what it saw & shut down.

I'd saved the package insert which stated that there
was a lifetime warranty. I called Delkin. I expected
them to give me some smart reply that it must have
been at the end of its lifetime so it died.

Instead, they will replace the card upon my sending it
in. (No receipt, no anything. Just send in the card.)
Actually, they don't make a 640 MB card any more; I
will have to make do with a 1 G card.

Darn.

elle

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Watermusic"   (Lady in Red)