[Rhodes22-list] Sailboat broach, capsize, rescue in SF bay

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:23:07 EDT 2007

Elle,

Just got off the phone with my youngest son, the recent graduate from US
Coast Guard enlisted basic training.  He reports to his first assignment in
Alameda in three days.  If I can talk him in to living on a sailboat using
his housing allowance, I'd like to try that maneuver.  Well, maybe not
exactly that maneuver, but I'd like to sail SF Bay.

Brad