[Rhodes22-list] Probable leak in Bow Railing

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Wed Apr 11 16:00:42 EDT 2007

At 03:42 PM 4/11/2007 -0400, DCLewis1 at aol.com wrote:
>As to the leak in your bilge, is your lazz dry?  John Lock's
>problem  was back
>in his lazz and he had some leakage to his bilge.  I think our  problem is in
>the lazz also (but I don't think it's John's problem, we'll see)  and that
>its draining to the bilge.

After fixing the leaky cockpit drain, getting my boat in the water,
and having about a week with no rain... I find I'm still get water in
the bilge (the laz is bone cry).  The amount varies, but it only
takes a few seconds to pump out.  I'm thinking the culprit may be
around the centerboard trunk, but I dread opening all that up.  Might
be a good winter project.

Cheers!

John Lock