[Rhodes22-list] Probable leak in Bow Railing

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 11 16:11:21 EDT 2007

Thanks for the advice.. All of it good.. I have been also fighting a large
Laz leak for a year to no avail.. I cant find it with the hose and it does
not seem to be in any of the drains.. I have come to much the same
conclusion that it is some type of overwhelming of the hatch rim.. I have
half heartedlly toyed with the idea of putting a small automatic bilge pump
at the bottom of the Laz. figured I could rig up something to discharge at
the opening where the fuel and electrical  exit the boat.. Properly fused,
the pump can get its power right there in the laz.