[Rhodes22-list] PHRF and get togethers

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Apr 12 11:45:22 EDT 2007

Dave,

Sounds great.  I think I've had lunch at your marina.  Isn't it just
south of Reagan National?  Without rush hour(s) or construction on 395,
I can get to the airport in about 20 minutes from my office.  Let's do
lunch some weekday.  202.884.5369.  I'd love to see your boat.

As for getting together on the water; good luck with that.  You're about
five times further away than my longest excursion.  Sailing down to
Rory's in Oxford might work, but that's a long haul for you.  If you
guys can get close enough to Kent Island, count me in!

Lee