[Rhodes22-list] PHRF and get togethers

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Apr 12 14:52:46 EDT 2007

Hey count us in on a rhendezvous (as a big fat maybe - it depends on
the calendar).  I promised Rory a list of weekends we are available
and I'll get to that in the next few days. Right now I'm getting
ready for the Dixieland Festival this weekend at the Mainstay in Rock
Hall (and Mom is coming so the house gets vacuumed! - thank goodness for Moms.)

Which marina are you in at Deale? Are you in HH North? We get to
Deale (Shipwright's) about once a season. It's usually a stopover on
our fall cruise.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD