[Rhodes22-list] Jerry Lowe, Question

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Thu Apr 12 21:39:46 EDT 2007

Well,Ed,we peaked on temps. Wednesday at almost 50 degrees. Since then it's
rained almost nonstop. I got home from Hawaii on April 1st,it was
mid-fifties,the 2nd it was low seventies,and slept till 1pm from jet leg.The
3rd , it hit 80degrees,Tilled and planted 4 rows in the garden,uncovered the
boat and turned it around,got out the john deere and put the mower on and
mowed the yard,got the Goldwing out of winter storage and back home---slept
well that night.The 4th and 5th I rode the scooter to work,been cold or
raining or both ever since. Went to town to eat tonight,started to snow on
the way home.That about covers life in Ohio.

Jerry Lowe