[Rhodes22-list] Battteries

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Fri Apr 13 12:54:01 EDT 2007

At 11:33 AM 4/13/2007 -0500, you wrote:

>Hmmm.  This may apply to wives as well.  Let me think about that!

No thinking required... that's a no-brainer ;-)

Regarding el-cheapo batteries - that has been my experience as
well.  They tend to last about the same if you take good care of
them.  The more expensive ones will tolerate neglect better.

Now... about flooded-cell, gel-cell, and AGM - does the same apply to
the more expensive technologies?  IOW, can you get just as good
service from conventional flooded-cell as the more expensive
alternatives IF you maintain them properly?  But if you're a slacker
about maintaining them, spend the bucks on AGM (or whatever).

Cheers!

John Lock