[Rhodes22-list] parts toll.

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 13 12:59:01 EDT 2007

Guys,

Be aware that I put all of the boom room sales thru Stan, even though we communicate directly ourselves.  I imagine that soon Stan will include a picture of the room, which he was shown in October '06 at the Annapolis show, on the homepage.  Much of the communication with boomroom clients is offline - most would be utterly bored with the details in this detailed dialogue.

There are a number of ways we support GB and our fearless leader, which include the chatter on our list and the very genuine enthusiasm we share for our fleet.  I have never seen such a fleet interest in inviting newbys into our company.  The reunions, Chesapeake or elsewhere, are an excellent chance to invite a potential skipper into the club.

R,

Art