[Rhodes22-list] Battteries

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Apr 13 17:31:02 EDT 2007

Bud,

In my experience they will have 25% less life span the way you are doing
it.  They will match the life guaranteed, but they won't substantially
exceed it.  If you hook them up in parallel, and leave them that way,
they don't provide any more current, they just maintain a larger reserve
at all times, which seems to keep them healthier, longer.

Bill Effros