[Rhodes22-list] Anyone heard from Signs From Rik lately? Rory!!!

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 13 18:22:51 EDT 2007

Well obviously I did not catch that fact or I would not have asked the
question.
Since I told you privately that if you persisted with the derisive crap that
you seem to be so proficient at , I would respond publicly. I can ignore you
or engage you at the same level .. I do not have any blinders on..
I simply asked a question. I do not know who died and left you god of the
internet but get a grip man.
I have spent the last 38 years running a crew of 50 teamsters where verbal
assault has been raised to an art form.
Engaging you is beneath my level of expertese.