[Rhodes22-list] Boom Room

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 00:00:15 EDT 2007

Dave,

I use spamblocker because it is a part of the Earthlink deal.  I just posted a picture Slim asked to see.  The BR can extend to the PTE or fully to the front, which is what Stan wanted, making the PTE unnecessary.  It makes it simpler and less expensive than having to get BR and PTE both.

I will use offlist on most detail communication with a skipper, stuff that would just clutter the list for others.  When I get an on-list inquiry I put the particular address in my address book, so there will be no 'block message' routine.  Your address will be added with this email.  When it is convenient, send a snapshot, side view, of your boat.  It helps to know about features like captain's chairs, rail configuration, etc.

It's late, so I'll sign off for now.  Thanks for the alert on the spam blocker hassel.

R,

Art