[Rhodes22-list] leaks

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 08:58:06 EDT 2007

We have the same weather down here and my boat is in a very exposed location
on a lift.. Which is probably one of the reasons I get the water .. The
Lazarette leak is not minor however.. We are talking gallons.. Since I cant
find it in the tubing or with a hose I keep coming back to the hatch being
overwhelmed.. This year I am going to be very careful to have the lift level
front to back.