[Rhodes22-list] toilets on porches?

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 21:26:28 EDT 2007

'Speed diva of the Chesapeake'  is trying to work up
the courage to tighten the stays (Yes, I remember the
thread from about a year ago & will check the archives
& NO, a gauge shouldn't be necessary)....xcept the
COLD wind has been blowing unmercifully for the past
several days & now the storm is approaching....& of
course I had to work on the NICE days....so it will be
at least Monday....and with luck the high-thrust prop
will be in & if i can get it on w/o dropping the ONE
nut into the water (NO< they don't send an extra...but
I will find one)....you always have to appease the
water gods by sacrificing hardware to the sea....then
I can again practice sliding into the slip between the
pilings with a crosswind 'helping'........if my
neighbor can do it on his 37' w/o touching a piling
then I can, too....

Ah, life in the fast lane...

;^)

elle