[Rhodes22-list] sailing

Jay Bulfer j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Sun Apr 15 22:46:20 EDT 2007

My tiller has a clip you have to push to get it off. I did make sure my centerboard was all the way up before launch. No problem launching, floated right off, no extension needed. We motored out of the marina & pulled out the jib. Probably a little too much, it was pretty windy. We heeled over pretty good couple times before I could get the jib pulled in a little. We ended up sailing downwind, then motored back to the marina. We'll try again on a calmer day.
Jb