[Rhodes22-list] On Don Imus

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:48:15 EDT 2007

Dave, I mentioned that Imus made a hateful racist remark to successful
educated women. I made  no comment of the Rutger's News Conference good bad
or indifferent. I didn't dwell on this because I think we agree it was the
wrong thing to say. I have said so several times. That being said this does
not preclude one for making additional comments that really go at the deeper
issues.

Fair Winds,

Wally