[Rhodes22-list] Don Imus

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 10:18:50 EDT 2007

How else am I gonna get rid of it!

elle

http://www.suntimes.com/news/steyn/341037,CST-EDT-steyn15.article

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/13/AR2007041302089.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/13/AR2007041302054.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/13/AR2007041301856.html

> this

> Jessie
> took
> > > an
> and
> Imus
> > > said?
> Jackson
> need to
> Reverends
> > > have
> > > make
> > > winning
> stir
> > > up in
> does
> > > it
> > > Sharpton

> > > audience,
> > > Jessie
> media
> > > witch
> > > claiming to
> Blacks
> > > but
> They
> > > take
> started....unless
> > > you
> young
> it
> > > makes
> When it
> female
> They
> > > went
> hos"
> > > not
> > > victims.
> racism
> > > and

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)