[Rhodes22-list] Robert...snow

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 10:51:58 EDT 2007

Well, Robert,

What does your world look like this AM? Has this storm
morphed into a true blizzard?

It's still blowing hard here...and I'm really
protected ....had to go to retie lines at 7AM..(dead
low tide)...the wind just blows the water out of the
Bay & sucks it out of the creeks & we get these
extreme lows ....WM is just rocking & rollin out
there...

How's the weather around the rest of the Bay?

elle

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)