[Rhodes22-list] Ed Roast!

Slim StevenAlm at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 12:07:56 EDT 2007

My, my, my, we've been a chatty lot over the weekend!  Just getting caught
up after being out of touch for a few days in Kansas City.  I blew off the
threads about toilets and batteries.   Hmmmmmm, where to start?  I guess
I'll start with Ed.

Roasting Ed:  Look people, I'm a professional.  This is what I do.  If we
were all in the same room together and I had a piano to help me, Ed would be
toast, for sure!  Easy target.

"You were not around in previous discussions with Slim about the vulgar
style
of his entertainment."

Ed, You haven't a clew how vulgar I can be.  For chrissake Ed, Roasting you
would be like taking candy from a baby.

"Slim seems unwilling to put forth the work and effort
to make a positive impact on America."

What the fuck do I care about my impact on America?  I'm strictly in it for
the free drinks and the chicks!

"We accept him for his good
qualities not his trivial."

At least I'm accepted, unlike you, Ed (I guess you haven't noticed) nobody
gives a shit what you think.

Slim