[Rhodes22-list] Mary Lou there is error on

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Apr 16 18:09:59 EDT 2007

Hey Ed, do you have to be so literal? I said "it's of the frame we
used to use for Fretless before we kept the mast on the boat for the winter".

"Used to use..."  Doesn't that infer some time in the past?

That picture is actually about 3 or 4 years old as we registered the
boat in Maryland at least a year before we even started to think
about moving here. Rest assured that the boat is now registered in
MD. I don't have picture of the new boat frame because it's still a
work in progress.

Mary Lou