[Rhodes22-list] Boat Covers - Art, Robert, Ron

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 16 21:48:04 EDT 2007

Dave,
Hard to say.  If your HF tarp has done a good job it might be your choice.  I have no basis for a direct comparison.  My suggestion was on the basis of equivalent toughness and doing two jobs with one system.  I, too, am curious about pooling on Ron cover, especially where ice and snow come into play.
Art