[Rhodes22-list] Rhodies gathering

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 22:24:47 EDT 2007

Fellow wanderers,

For those interested in a mass gathering of fellow
Rhodies, how about a variation of an idea that
appeared some time back.

The poster suggested meeting & a yard sale at GBI.

Leaving out the yard sale idea...(unless ss wants the
free labor to delve into the musty innards of the
shop)...why don't we meet where it all
began...Edenton.

That way the K & Q of the crew can be feted & enjoy
our companionship and revel in what they have
wrought...Edenton has the Golden Corral which is
surprisingly good aad has the space for a group, a
motel & B&B's, airport (Brad...you can pick up a few
fellow Rhodies on your way!)..launching, good sailing
for those who might want to get there early, etc.,
etc.

The 'event' could begin early in the week for those
who might want to trailer in & get a bit of sailing
in, with the majority probably coming in on Fri or
Sat, to have the big 'together' on Sat nite, & then
depart on Sun.

We could do this the week following the Annapolis Boat
Show (Oct 4-8).

Rose & Stan wouldn't have to do a thing except show up
on Sat nite & let us feed them.

Ok, I'm out of ideas.

elle

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)