[Rhodes22-list] Computer Question

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 15:12:46 EDT 2007

the last two laptops I purchased I got on eBay ... both
"remanufactured" as they say.  Both companies were eBay
stores, and offered warrentees.

many companies lease there machines for three years then
turn them over.  These companies buy them, and resell to
cheap people like me :-)

you can find a good one for about $500.00.  I'd stick with
the big names IBM, DELL ... ALSO be sure it comes with an
OS like Windows XP Pro. and a CD.

happy surfing