[Rhodes22-list] Computer Question reply to Captain Haslett

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Apr 18 20:04:12 EDT 2007

Brad:

Are you familiar with this site:

http://microstar.biz/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?c=4

Joseph Hadzima:

>From your reply on this subject I gather that you know something about
computers.  Because bad computer manners are rampent does not mean that is
the correct way.  If you look above you will notice that I changed the
subject line.  Come on man, show the others how to do things right.  Ask
Bill Effros what is the correct procedure.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "In science, if an idea is not falsifiable, itr is not that is is
wrong, it is that we cannot determine if it is wrong, and thus it is not
even wrong." Michael Shermer