[Rhodes22-list] Spring lines - This is for Elle

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 22:14:28 EDT 2007

Ed,

Thanks for the two articles on lines....it never hurts
to read it again....One thing I wish I could do is to
cross the stern lines rather than the current
arangement...but the ladder, engine, etc make it
impossible......can anyone do this?

Re: the third article...eat your heart out! (My hair
is actually a bit darker now,...)

(You will live to regret this...;^)  )

elle

http://www.fairfaxyachtclub.com/PDF_Documents/FYCstormprep.pdf

> Finnally, some body took a picture of Elle docking a
> boat at the marine!
> See this:
>
> http://www.mooringproducts.com/mooringwhips.htm
>
> Ed K
> Greenville, SC, USA
>

> --
> Nabble.com.

> www.rhodes22.org/list

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)