[Rhodes22-list] Spring lines - reply to Wally

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 22:25:18 EDT 2007

Nope, no NASCAR... computer stuff.
I was helping our wedding photographer who has had eye
probs over the past year or so to Photoshop my
daughter's wedding pix. He wasn't happy with how the
pro lab cropped, color corrected & printed them so I'm
doing the digital touchup for him as he can't see well
enuf to do it. Once I finish we'll print at his house
as he has high end printers etc...

Richmond becomes redneck city when NASCAR is in
town...time to stay far far away...!

elle