[Rhodes22-list] How to handle gusty winds?

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sat Apr 21 11:50:01 EDT 2007

That's good advice and I have been getting better at that.  The other
thing I have gotten better at is watching the landscape.  I know when
sailing by a deep cove to windward, I'll often get a gust channeled
by the valley.  Conversely, I'll get a lull sailing by bluffs or heavy forest.

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22
Lake Sinclair, GA