[Rhodes22-list] Best Location for Stereo Speaker Installation

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 09:30:04 EDT 2007

David,
I mounted my speakers in there lazzerette, but not completely under the
seats. I wanted them to be out of the way and inconspicuous, but still providing
good sound. Picture attached. Don't skimp on the quality, buy a good  speaker.
One thing I learned from my installation is that this is an easy spot to
mount them, including cutting the hole with a jig saw. I really didn't want them
on the bulkhead because of the large hole it would require.

Rummy